Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Robin Garland's EDM 310 Class Blog

     My name is Robin Garland. I grew up in Waynesboro, MS. After graduating from Wayne County High, I immediately got married and started a family. I live in Fruitdale, Al with my husband and five daughters. I stay busy with my school and keeping up with my daughters. My favorite thing to do is watch my girls cheer, play volleyball and softball. I absolutely love the beach, it relaxes me. Taking pictures is another hobby of mine, although I do not have much time to do this.
     I attended Bishop State Community College for 2 years and transferred to University of South Alabama this semester. I am majoring in Elementary Education because I love working and helping children. When I first decided to go back to school, I wanted to be a nurse. While going to school, I started to substitute teach at my children's school. It was at that point I realized what my true calling was. I am excited about learning and my future.

4 comments:

  1. A family of cheerleaders?

    Welcome to EDM310 - a different kind of class.

    This is a form response. I have read your post but I am using a mass reply so that I can test to see that you have followed directions and set the comment notification in the Blogger Comment settings to send an automatic email to EDM310comments@gmail.com when a comment is made on your blog.

    You will receive a personal comment starting next week from one of the members of the EDM310 instructional staff. You may even get comments from other students and teachers from around the world. Some of you already have. Watch for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. Never a dull or "quiet" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A fellow Mississippi girl! I'm from Hurley, MS. It sounds like you are a very busy women, but you are also taking time to educate yourself; amazing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete