Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog Post #11



Ms. Cassidy is doing a wonderful job with her students. It is amazing the things they can do. I would like to at least try to utilize everything Ms. Cassidy uses. It is nothing short of amazing watching these children learn. The students look like they are having so much fun and they are learning in the process. I realize that using all this new technology could be challenging. The students will have to be taught how to properly use everything. There will be some that are already familar with skype and other programs but some children will not have a clue what I am talking about. I am excited about bring my new knowledge not only in my classroom but in my school.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree! I think Ms. Cassidy is a great teacher and is teaching her students so much by allowing them to use technology in her classroom. I really like what you said: "I am excited about bring my new knowledge not only in my classroom but in my school." I think that's a really important concept that you're going to help the school and not only your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Cassidy is doing a fantastic job! “Little Kids Big Potential” is the perfect title for this video. This is an awesome demonstration of a couple of important things about kids and technology. First of all, young kids are not uncomfortable using technology and secondly, technology allows young kids to learn tasks like writing, reading, and specific subject matter in multiple ways at the same time. Using computers for these students will be as common and automatic as using pencil and paper was for students 10 years before. Mastering these tools early on prepares these students for more enhanced and efficient learning in the future. SS

    ReplyDelete