Sunday, September 12, 2010

C4T SUMMARY POST TEACHER #1

My first comment was on a post called Dream (Tweet) Team by Mr. Jabiz Raisdana.
http://www.jabizraisdana.com/blog/2010/08/dream-tweet-team/#comments
He made some very great points about teachers who tweet or blog. Should this be the start of a new decade. Progressively so. He questions rather or not tweeting teachers has any correlations with a school’s success. Tweeting for educational purposes are great. It keeps schools, teachers, and students connected. I have a few of my teachers as friends on face book. It is useful for them to let me know if there is a change in things. I think this is a wonderful idea as a parent and a future teacher.
My second comment was on a post called School Should Not Be Considered Work.
http://www.jabizraisdana.com/blog/2010/08/school-should-not-be-considered-work/#comments
It is a always great to have an open relationship with teachers. This way a student can ask questions and feel comfortable doing so. Learning should be fun. Students should be open to be creative. I think it is a little old fashion to be trapped in a classroom without letting your creativity flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment