Sunday, October 31, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

 
Posted by Picasa
In the school systems, that I have been involved in, there is very little time to allow the students to be creative. It seems to me that they are always preparing for their next unit test. Personally, the most important part of this video is the part about waking the students up not putting them to sleep. I think students are often board in class and the teacher/parents want to blame it on ADHD. I agree with Sir Ken the students seem to be medicated when there is no need for it. I have never been a fan of all these types of medications, but this is just my opinion. Classrooms in today’s society are competing with video games, internet, ipods, etc. I can understand how students may go to some classes and feel board out of their minds. I am taking my first classes at the College of Education this semester. In my EDM310, we are learning how to spark interest in our students. The more we learn, the more we can teach the students and other teachers. The classes I am currently taking are interesting and keep me thinking in the UCOM building at least. When I am a teacher, I will do what I can to make sure the students are challenged to utilize their inner creativity. I do not think students will be group any differently other than grade in the near future. Although I agree, they should be and I hope at some point this will change. If I were to create a video like this, I would like to be the narrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment